FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

October 9, 2014

Christmas Decor For Your Home & Party


"Hello, people! My name is Agla. I am a red clothes angel. I can make your Christmas time is as beautiful as the stars in the sky. Hang me on your Christmas tree or anywhere to make your home or party more beautiful. To see my other Christmas friends, your can take a visit to House of Smichi's shop. See you in Christmas time! ♥ "

Here we go with Christmas decorations on our shop! Take a visit, choose your decor, and order to House of Smichi. Surely will make your Christmas time be brighter and merrier.
Thank you!

See our video teaser!


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS