FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

March 16, 2016

Art Journal: Hello Adventure! :)

Greetings!
Here's our art of the day. Enjoy!



I love adventure so much. I really easily get bored if I'm too long stay in one place. So I love fast movement and experience many things new. Though I am so scared and so worry about what tomorrow will be at the beginning, but in the end I feel so blessed that I can pass one more island in my life adventure.



Sometimes I can face the thunder storm or hurricane or maybe earthquake, but I have faith that my adventure will be beautiful at the end of the path. Well, sometimes the journey is not so smooth as I wan it to be, but I have supports from the loved ones.



That's all for art of the day. We'll see you again soon!

Thank you for reading and enjoying our art!


Remember,

think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS