FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

March 14, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: My Day Offs' Reading

Greetings!

Last week, the doctor said that I have to rest for few days because I have fever and sore throat. Then besides taking the medicines that the doctor gave, I have times to read books. So these are the list of books that I read few days ago.
Enjoy!


Yes! I still enjoy to read Enid Blyton's The Famous Five series. For me, the story is so much alive and the adventure (although the book is rather for children and teenager) is so interesting. One thin I love is I can learn how to live in the era of non-modern-technology at all besides telegram and telephone since the original book was published around 1940's to 1950's. I read the book since I was in school. And basically I love to read an adventure and detective story.

1. Five Get Into Trouble (Nyaris Terjebak, Indonesian version)
2. Five Get Into Adventure (Jo Anak Gelandangan, Indonesian version)
3. Five On A Hike Together (Rahasia Harta Karun, Indonesian version)
4. Five Have A Wonderful Time (Sarjana Misterius, Indonesian version)

Once again, I love the adventure of The Famous Five! :D


And the book I am reading now is Limitless by Nick Vujicic. So far, I enjoy all the daily musings that we have to learn to be more happy with life. I'll let you know my impression when I am finished!

Thank you for reading! We'll see you all again soon!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS