FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

August 8, 2016

Daily Pictures: Pluviophile

Greetings!
This morning I woke up with no sunshine comes from my bedroom's window. I found out that outside was gloomy and started to rain. But I feel so energetic to start my day everytime the rain is falling. That's why I called myself a Pluviophile.


Pluviophile
Noun
A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

That's all from today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS