FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

August 28, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: Queen at War

Greetings!
It's weekend and it's time to finished my unfinished book for the last days. And this one is a special book because I was searching the book everywhere and I have to contact the publisher (but they kinda haven't reply my email up to now). So I am glad I can find the 2nd book of Chronicles of The Tempus, Queen at War by K. A. S. Quinn.


I found this book in an unexpected moment when I tried to find good cheap book at the book bazaar. Finally I can read the 2nd book! Yeay!

OK. This book tells us about the Tempus, Katie that can travel through times, from the New York in 21st century to the England in Victorian era. It's so lovely about the friendship between the three characters in the book, Katie, Princess Alice, and James.

This time Katie, Alice, and James are taken by Florence Nightingale (yes, that Florence Nightingale!) into the war zone as nurse, nun, and young doctor. How Katie meet Jack, James' brother, how they struggle to face the war situation and meet new people. It's a very interesting story about what happened in the past time.

K. A. S. Quinn wrote the book beautifully about the details of Victorian era and the war conditions. I can't wait for my journey to get the 1st book and know what happened from the earlier book.

That's all for today. We'll see you again soon! Wish me luck to get my 1st book. :D
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS