FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

September 20, 2016

Style It Tuesday: Today I Am

Greetings!
Being casual is definitely what I am today. Because for me casual means I can move easily, in my closet the most, and also my favorite.






I love denim so much and whenever I feel so lazy to dress up more stylish, I always pick one of my denim collections and wear it with casual tops. Today I am wearing my overall denim (some say it's monkey pants) with my denim look blouse. I love to make it simple to look more casual but still good. And paired them with my all time favorite classic sneakers from Skechers.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS