FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

October 20, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: Blog inc. by Joy Cho

Greetings!
It's good to have a FUN Thursday again on House of Smichi. I have finished my book for this week, a very nice book about how to run a Blog properly and knowledge that I didn't know before about running a Blog.


I love how Joy Cho write the book and make it easily to read for a lack-of-English person like me. She used simple words that anyone can understand easily. Most important things is she added some bloggers' experience so the book contains not only the author's view only.

This book also gives the readers about how to create a community from the Blog. Either you are a passionate baker, cool fashion blogger, or trusted seller of DIY stuffs, reading this book can help you grow more. I learn from this book too.

For anyone who needs more knowledge about running a Blog, this is a recommended book for you to read.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS