FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 17, 2016

Daily Pictures: Food Art

Greetings! ❤
This is my last day of My Breakfast photo challenge. This morning, I want to make a little bit special as I am finished my challenge today.



My breakfast this morning contains fruits: strawberry, rose apple, and guava. Taste good in the morning. Fresh from my fridge.

I'll continue with my breakfast photo in my other Blog because somehow, I love making art on a plate. And I have to learn more and more to make it a better one. Perhaps do another arrangement on my food photography so it won't look bored. If you want to keep reading my healthy food blog and kee up my food photography skill, make sure you click Chef Bigchi.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS