FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 14, 2016

Daily Pictures: Healthy Breakfast

Greetings!
OK, I skipped my past two days for daily pictures since I travels to Jakarta. But I am back with another theme of the week: my breakfast. Well, this is my breakfast for this morning.


Last month I decided to start a healthy living with more veggies and fruits. Start all the healthy things in the morning for my breakfast and end it at night for my dinner. It's a great journey to end this year I think and start to continue it in 2017.
Check out my other Blog about my journey to live in a healthy way.

Well, I decided to make this theme as my photo challenge for this week since I can make a good composition for photography learning. It's not that simple though when you arrange a food photo shoot because it needs to be looked simple but beautiful. That's why I decided to learn from it.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS