FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 22, 2016

Daily Pictures: It's Reading Time!

Greetings!
The other side of my desk for reading books.


Most of my books are my old collections which I still read up to now. I always take care of my books well that I cover them with plastic covers so nothing will destroy the cover itself. I love bring my book to read everywhere, to the site, while sitting in the train, and when I am eating (well, it seems not appropriate, but this is how I can eat. :D).

I love reading most of the genres that exists. Sci-Fi to non fiction, autobiography to fantasy. They are all too fascinating for me. I love to read since I was young (so that I have my glasses now). I used to read comics too, my favorite one is Assassination Classroom by Yusei Matsui. But my most favorite comics for all time is Imadoki by Watase Yuu.

Right now I am reading First Term at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton. This book is set in around year 1940's and I think it's very interesting how the life would like at that time. Basically I love reading!

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS