FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

April 7, 2013

Advice: How to hire an interior designer?

Maybe some of us are confused for hiring an interior designer or not, to design your dream home or restaurant, or maybe your office. So, maybe my words and my experience in running House of Smichi may help you through the way. :)

So, how bad you need an interior designer? If you have a small space(s) and you're a little bit worried that all the things you will buy won't be matched with the whole existing things, you must hire them. Interior designers, like me, will give you advice what good or not, based on what you need, what you've expected, and what you've dreamed about the perfect picture of your space(s). And I will translate your needs, expectations, and dreams into a great design, best quality and services. Those three things are the principles that I hold to run the business.

And, if you have budget issue, you MUST tell your interior designer about this so they can make a design that will match with your budget. But I can't say budget is the main issue. Budget will follow the design you choose. You don't want to pay more with not-so-good design, right?

I hope that I can help you to choose! 

Think of interior design, think House of Smichi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS