FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

April 7, 2013

Just a little note

Hey there, readers!

Maybe some of you are my loyal readers for my old blog with the same link with this one. Well, I have to tell you that I decided to separate between personal blog and House of Smichi's journal.

If you're still looking for my personal blog, you can go here. Still with the same contents but different link and writing.

And this one is my journal of House of Smichi. It's about interior design and my projects. So you can sneak a peek about what is House of Smichi's doing and designed. If you want to know what is House of Smichi, you can go to our earlier post.

So, I hope you enjoy the journal of House of Smichi and I'll see you in my other post!

Think of interior design, think House of Smichi. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS