FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

May 3, 2013

Keeping up the working spirit

Right now, I have to sit 8 hours a day in my home (and this is really makes me so happy and excited too!) working in front of my computer. Well, my office/bedroom is kinda mess with a lot of stuffs like, books, material samples, and any other design stuffs. I hope I can change a bit of the view this year to be my dreamed office/bedroom. 

So I found many inspirations from the internet, one of my favorites is Bri Emery's cool office. Yes! She is the creative woman behind the designlovefest.
This is a picture of her new office. Look how cool is her office! Fresh and chic too!




I love her old office too! Kinda imaginary things there and I love how she treated the lamps above her desk!




I hope you're all are inspired as I am now. :)
Enjoy!

Pictures are taken from here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS