FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

March 1, 2016

Style It Tuesday: Getting Know Our Fashion Bloggers

Greetings!

Welcome back into our Style It Tuesday post for this week! 
Today, we're introducing our two fashion bloggers that collaborates to present the fashion style to you, Sherly Genoveva and Malinda Tania.

Basically they are cousins from their dearest Mother. They live in the rainiest city in West Java, Indonesia, called Bogor. They love to explore the casual style that can be wore as everyday outfit. And with the background of the beauty of local nature and city view, Sherly and Malinda take pictures with their own style.


Let's meet House of Smichi's interior designer, stylist, and decorator, Sherly Genoveva (come and see her Instagram!).


Where do you find inspirations and ideas?
Basically I love seeing things, hearing things, and explore things. So my best source spreads everywhere. Because sometimes, you can get ideas and inspirations from unpredictable time and place.

Describe your style in 3 words.
Fun, casual, and sweet.

Where is your favorite space?
Inside my home office. It's like my giant art factory inside it. I can explore my favorite things: scrapbooking, reading books, exploring the blogs, or create interior designs for people.

Who is your favorite blogger?
I love Bri Emery from designlovefest and Nadia Fairfax from Fairfax Journal. While Bri can explore and share all the colorful and cheerful stuffs, Nadia can bring a timeless style in a brave concept.

What is your favorite quotes?
When there is a will, there is a way. So, be positive!

***


Let's meet our second fashion blogger, Malinda Tania (come and see her Instagram!).

Where do you find inspirations and ideas?
I love watching movie. Most of my ideas and inspirations come from movie. One of my favorite movie is Radit dan Jani, an Indonesian movie about a life of newlywed couple.

Describe your style in 3 words.
Boyish, simple, monochrome.

Where is your favorite space?
In my home. I can do anything at home and feel comfort to do my favorite thing: watching movie.

Who is your favorite blogger?
Harper and Harley by Sara Donaldson. I love her effortless and monochrome style. She choose a simple background for taking pictures of her style. I love to make it simple. And I love to see the Joah Brown's Instagram. They can make a casual & simple outfit into a beautiful photoshoot with a simple background.

What is your favorite quotes?
Life is like a concert, so keep dancing because the show must go on!

***

That's all from our two stylist. We have more styles to share soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS