FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

August 26, 2014

Hotel and Resort Reviews: TS Suites, Surabaya


Designer's note:

Few days ago, I took a short trip to Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. It's a really lovely town but unfortunately I only stayed for 2 days. But I promise to spend more days to explore Surabaya one day, including the famous Mt. Bromo.

I love the business hotel while I was in Surabaya. The hotel's name is TS Suites as the part of Surabaya Town Square mall in Jl. Adityawarman, Surabaya.



TS Suites is a business hotel type, but still looks luxurious and beautiful. I get the Surabaya city view from my room, made my experience staying in this hotel really special. And I really love the room's layout. You can bathtub-ing while watching the TV and it has a very spacious room.

The room is dominated with contrast colors, white and dark brown from the wood and also the stone in the bathroom, makes the room really beautiful. The soft lighting ambiance makes the room more beautiful and romantic in the night.



I love the bed's headboard treatment. Colorful painting mix makes the wall alive and be the vocal point of the room.



Keep reading House of Smichi's blog and follow our Twitter @houseofsmichi and Instagram with the same name. More hotel's and resort's reviews only for satisfying your passion in interior design in House of Smichi. See you soon! :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS