FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

July 24, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: The Fault In Our Stars

Greetings!
After a long break since the last post, I am back with another collections from my book shelf.
While waiting for the rendering done, I decided to look at my book shelf and pick one of the book randomly. I choose The Fault In Our Stars. It took about 4 hours to read the book in a cozy way.


This is a book about persons who suffer cancer and all the activities they are doing. Although it has sad ending, but all the struggle that happens to them is so touching. How they hope the miracle will happen and they are racing against time to fulfill the bucket lists.

At first I don't have any interest in romantic novels, but this book give me another sight about romantic novels can be. It's a book full of spirit to reach dreams and give a lesson how to love somebody unconditionally. I think it's a recommended book for you to read.

We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS