FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

August 10, 2016

Daily Pictures: Morning Prayer

"Good morning, o Lord, God Almighty.
I praise Your name as I sing it with joy and grateful.
Thank you for the breath of life that You gave to me.
Thank you for Your loving kindness.
Thank you for all the blessings You gave to me.
Granted me Your forgiveness for my sins in words, attitude, thoughts, and negligence.
I want to give myself a remedy in You.
Blessed me today with wisdom so I can be the light and salt.
Blessed me with kindness as I shine Your unconditional love.
Blessed me with perseverance so I praise Your name in every works.
Send me Your guidance so I away from danger.
So I can be safe in Your hands.
Thank you, o Lord, my Shepard.
Amen."


Greetings!
Have a joyful heart and keep smiling!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS