FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

August 10, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: The Adventure of Tom Sawyer

Greetings!
This time, I enjoyed myself deep in reading the classic novel by Mark Twain, The Adventure of Tom Sawyer.


Since a long ago, I had a desire to read one of the Mark Twain's masterpieces, The Adventure of Tom Sawyer and The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn. But then, my choice  to The Adventure of Tom Sawyer begins my journey to read more his gorgeous books.

The book begins to tell us about who is Tom Sawyer. His family, where he lives, and what he does in life. This plot reminds me when I read Life of Pi by Yann Martel, in a very different story and meanings.

I love reading a story from the era of late 1800's. The improvement of technologies, the movement of sub-urban people to the city, and how the villagers live. And this book entertains me about the imagination of living in that era.

Well, by reading this book, I can learn more to be wise in everything I do and always be who I am in every situations. Always be honest with myself and keep do the nice things because life is better when we have a peace in mind.
In the other hands, the book also taught me to brave and have courage to live this life. It's really a fun story about a naughty little boy named Tom Sawyer.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS