FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

August 25, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: Theodosia Throckmorton Book 2

Greetings!
This is the 2nd book of the adventure of Theodosia Throckmorton against the Serpent of Chaos.


I am so happy that I can read the 2nd book of Theo. Well, the story is so fiction but what I love is all about ancient Egypt story that is full of mystery and curse. Most interesting part is about the history and art of the ancient Egypt.

This book tells us that Theodosia is a very smart girl with a very good rational minds. She gains all of the information to fill her head because her parents often leave her alone at the museum. And the museum contains so many books and things to be learned. So Theo does.

I am waiting for the 3rd book. I hope they published it quickly in Bahasa Indonesia version.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS