FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

February 3, 2016

Art Journal: Learn More!

Greetings!
These are our art of the day made by our designer, Sherly Genoveva. Enjoy!

#1
Newspaper Art: Gratitude
Today I learn about how to be grateful with what I have now. It makes my life easier when I realize that God always bless me with so many incredible things that keeps me alive. Thank you, God!



#2
Doodle: Floral Pattern
In the end I drew floral pattern again. I must see more to improve my hand to create more doodles.



That's all for today's Art Journal. We'll see you again soon!
Thank you for enjoying our Art Journal!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS