FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

October 4, 2016

Style It Tuesday: Smile!

Greetings!
One of the best outfit you can wear today is smile. Who knows what will happen if you out the positive vibes as your outfit today.



It's a gloomy and rainy Tuesday. But since I am a pluviophile, the rain burn my spirit to do more tasks of the day and make them finished before the night comes.

Today I am wearing my tropical dress that my bestfriend gave me few years ago. It's a lovely bright dress that has color combination that I love. It fits my skin well since I have a medium dark skin. I loose my hair today and brush it tidily. Oh my hair grows so fast. I really think I want to cut it short again or make it this long. I still haven't figure it out yet.

Well, that's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading! And keep smiling!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS