FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

October 6, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: The Introvert Advantage

Greetings!
First time I realized that after the whole times in my life I am in introvert is last month. It's kinda late isn't it? But I think it's better late than never realized it.
Thank God, I can get a chance to read The Introvert Advantage - How to Thrive in an Extrovert World by Marti Olsen Laney, Psy.D.


Actually I decided to bought and read the book is a coincidence when I refresh myself in a local book store and see this book for the first time, I think I want to try to read it. After read the book for the first few pages, it's like a bell ringing in my head that after all this time, I have this characteristic as a human being.

This book can make you realized what temperament you have in your soul, extrovert or introvert. Well, if you are truly extrovert, you can read this book as a knowledge of other kind of human being. At the first chapter of this book, there are some questions, introduction, and explanation about innies (introvert) and outies (extrovert). So, this book is the basic book you have to read first before you read the other amazing introvert books (my next book list to read is Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain).

This book is arranged systematically, from the introductions, what problem that introverts might have, how to handle and solve the introverts problems, and how to raise the characteristic properly. It's a very good book!

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon with another amazing books that I read in 2016.
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS