FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 11, 2016

Daily Pictures: Can't Get Enough of Train

Greetings! ❤
This picture was taken few days ago while I was heading to Jakarta by train.


I always love capture the train no matter what. Sometimes the picture tells thousands story that can never be repeated again. So that , I always bring my pocket camera inside my bag to capture beautiful things I find in my journey.

This train has been so  deserved well for every commuters who work in other area besided Bogor like Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi. They call it Commuter Line. Nowadays, the trains are a lot better with some good improvement, inside the train and also the area in the station. Although sometimes the trouble attacks, but still, train has been my favorite public transportation.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS