FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 10, 2016

Daily Pictures: Harmony in Unity

Greetings! ❤
Yesterday when I captured a beautiful view when I was in the train station. It was a combination of blue mountain, colorful train, and the greenery.


It was a beautiful day in the morning when I was on my way to Jakarta yesterday. Blue sky without clouds made the Mt. Salak look so clear in blue. And there's a train parking, a colorful one. At first, I just want to take the Mt. Salak picture in a good angle. But I didn't think I can get a beautiful combination.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS