FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 21, 2016

Daily Pictures: Wednesday Production

Greetings! ❤
Well, every Wednesday I usually produce one interior design creation from my fresh ideas. These past days, I used to do it after back home from my on going project's site visit.


Although I am so tired, I still do my creation on 3D illustration after supervising at the site. It's my job and I do it based on curiosity and I feel like I have to keep my creative brain working, unless I can't sleep at night that well. It's more tiring.

Usually when I am stuck on ideas, I doodle. It distracts me from upset feelings and cheer me up a bit. So I always have my drawing book near me. I love to draw cartoon characters, I don't know why. It's so entertaining and fun.

My obsession is to draw urban view, but my result always made a distortion view that I am too ashamed to share it with anyone else. I still can't do quick sketch of something. I still can't draw realistic stuffs.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS