FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 20, 2016

Style It Tuesday: Casual Obsessed

Greetings!
OK, so today I really obsessed to wear anything casual because it's hot and sweaty.



*pictures are taken by House of Smichi*

Well, basically most of my days I spent wearing casual clothes that is really comfortable and I can move freely. Especially when I have to visit my on going project's site, comfortable shoes and outfit is a must.

I love anything in T-Shirt and jeans, long, medium, short, whatever it is. And for shoes, I love using sneakers like Classic Converse or this Skechers retro sneakers. Well, in some conditions, the project's site visit requires me to use the safety shoes (well, I love safety boots to be exact. :D).

Most of my T-Shirt is souvenirs that I bought from travelling to remember all the good days. Well, not all my T-Shirts are in a good condition now, but I try to take care of them carefully. And most of my jeans are in the bright colors like washed blue or bright blue jeans.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS