FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 15, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: Masquerade (Blue Bloods Series Book 2)

Greetings! 
This time I had a chance to read one of one of my favorite book about vampires' world that written in the book so wonderfully. Compared to Twilight Saga, I'd rather reading Blue Bloods series. The romance is so complicated yet interesting and I think it's very romantic. I think this is the best vampires book series.


I don't know why, I always get the chance to read the 2nd book first, while I'm still hunting the other book series. It's a little bit hard although the book published not that long ago. But since there are so many books have been published lately, the Blue Bloods series in my local bookstore seems disappeared. So sad, but I'm not give up. 😀

The story begins when Schuyler van Alen's adventure to find her Grandfather in Venice. The description about Venice is so detail that wows me that much. I always love Venice with its masquerade festival. And how the author, Melissa de la Cruz, creates a plot of mask party in New York that is decorated in such a beautiful way, an old classic decoration.

And the romance between Schuyler van Alen and Jack Force is really complicated but beautiful. I really want to read the rest of the book series so bad. They have a thing but they can't against the destiny that Jack is with Mimi Force for now, I think.

Well, wish me luck to get the other books and read the whole story before I share with you. If you love to read vampires' books besides Twilight Saga, then this book is so recommended for you.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS