FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 15, 2016

Daily Pictures: Fruits in The Morning

Greetings! ❤
It's my 2nd day of photo challenge for my theme of this week, My Breakfast. Besides I can eat healthy food in the morning, I also can improve my photography skill of food.


Since the sun hasn't come out yet when I captured this photo, I need a lighting help from my desk lamp besides the general lighting in the kitchen (note to self: I need to rearrange the lighting system in my kitchen). Well, I am not a pro photographer, but at least I am going to by learning step by step in the photo challenges that I plan to do it every week.
Wish me luck! 😁

To read the full review of my breakfast, you can check out here.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS