FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

January 8, 2017

Art Journal: Love is All You Need

Greetings! ❤
This time, I try to do a brush lettering in my own style.


It's kinda hard to do brush lettering actually. I think I'd prefer to do my own typography style. I do my style with all kinds of Sakura decorative pens: Stardust, Aqualip, and Metallic pens for dark color papers. And mix media with Faber Castell's connector pens and some Snowman Drawing Pens in various tip point. For the paper I choose sketch paper, black paper, brown paper, and watercolor paper. It's fun to mix media and try all the various art supplies.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS