FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

January 17, 2017

MondayFest: It's Rainy Day!

Greetings! ❤
Since we have an internet connection problem yesterday here, so I could post MondayFest now. But no worries, the connection's already in control now.
Let's start the fun!


These past few days the weather was acting so weird all day. 5 mins was sunny and 5 mins later it's raining then sunny then gloomy again. Well, they said here because of the Chinese New Year that will be happened on January 28. It's a belief in my hometown that before the Chinese New Year, it will raining all day. Then after that, the sun comes out.

Apart from the belief, I feel so alive when rainy day has come. It gives me strength to do more and create more. Well, somehow they call this Pluviophile, a lover of the rain; someone who feels joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

Believe it or not, somehow when the weather is gloomy or raining, I will wake up earlier and I don't know where and why, I will get the strength to do difficult things that day and be more creative during rainy days. It feels so energizing.
Then when people mostly face some trouble on rainy days, I feel like I am gonna dancing in the rain. It's fun!

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS