Greetings!
Captured a lovely afternoon sky today. No filter needed because the color was so natural and perfect.
Don't forget to be grateful!
Thank you for reading! We'll see you all again soon.
Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!
WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤
POPULAR POSTS
-
After we shared the Moroccan style in a lobby last weekend in Weekend Project, now we reveal inside the beauty salon. Midweek Project o...
-
Hi, readers! House of Smichi decided to add a new article about World's Art History on our blog from now on. We hope that with this ar...
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...
August 2, 2016
Daily Pictures: No Filter Needed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONTACT US!
Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com
You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)
POPULAR POSTS
-
After we shared the Moroccan style in a lobby last weekend in Weekend Project, now we reveal inside the beauty salon. Midweek Project o...
-
Hi, readers! House of Smichi decided to add a new article about World's Art History on our blog from now on. We hope that with this ar...
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...


No comments:
Post a Comment