FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

January 25, 2016

Art Journal: Under The Sea


Under The Sea
by: Sherly Genoveva ( House of Smichi's interior designer)

I am still learning.

At first I want to post this Art Journal daily but I still don't know if I can. Sometimes the ideas just don't come and leave a blank page. But I will post it whenever I draw a masterpiece of myself. Sometimes my brain surprise me with brilliant ideas.

Thank you for reading!
Oh, you can see other posts of my doodle here.

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS