FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

February 22, 2016

Art Journal: The Life I Live Today

Greetings!
I am not quite feeling well today. But it can't stop me from making daily art for today's art journal. Well, enjoy the gallery! :)

#1
Paper Artwork: Friend
We're not just a friend. We're best friend.
Paper Artwork is one of my favorite art project that can collect memorable moments.


#2
Hand Lettering: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Just remember the song in this rainy afternoon. Still trying to practice my hand to write something beautiful.


#3
Newspaper Art: Optimistic
A word that I learn today is Optimistic.

op·ti·mis·tic
ˌäptəˈmistik 
adjective
Hopeful and confident about the future.

What we do today is for the future. And we can decide what future that will come to us.


Thank you for enjoying the art of the day!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS