FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

February 15, 2016

Art Journal: Random Art Making

Greetings!
This is House of Smichi's art of the day!

#1
Doodle: Lord Is My Shepard
Lately I've been so interested to Calligraphy and Brush Lettering so I learn all the things by my own from the Instagram and the tutorial from Youtube. Bought the Calligraphy pen and Brush pen earlier today and curious to try it out. And the result is... it's not that easy like they're showing on the Instagram. And this is my hundreds maybe of trying using the Calligraphy pen. Well, continue to learn! :)


#2
Paper Artwork: The Train Journey
Train in Jabodetabek has been my favorite public transportation. No more worries for traffic jam! I enjoy my time in the train, though the train sometime took a long way to go home, but I think it's OK.


#3
Newspaper Art: Love
Still in the mood of Valentine's Day I guess. :D


Thank you for enjoying the art of the day! See you again soon!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS