FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 8, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: The School for Good and Evil Book 1


Greetings! ❤
I choose to add The School for Good and Evil as one of my book list that I must read this year. At first I think this is a book of magic like Harry Potter, or vampires school story, and stuffs, but after reading it, the book surprised me that well.


This is a story that you can't expected the end of the book. When the all in dark clouds girl, Agatha entered the school for Good, the Ever, and her best friend, Sophie, entered the school for Evil, the Never. The plots are so interesting like I don't want to stop reading the book. I know the book is thick, but I love reading it whenever I can.

Although the book is all about romance story to get the Prince for Sophie, Agatha brings a true friendship story when she wanted Sophie and her back to the reality world in Gavaldon. The book ends in an unexpected plot. And I love how the author, Soman Chainani, describes all the places in the book.

If you love a magic story about good and evil, friendship, and also romance between Prince and Princess, then you must read this book. This book is so entertaining your free time as a booknerd. Never get bored to read this one. We'll see in Book 2. I hope the story goes well like the first one.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS