FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

March 23, 2016

Art Journal: Enjoy The Life

Greetings!
This is our art of the day. Enjoy!


If you notice, I always fill this category mostly with paper artwork projects as my art journal and my art therapy. Well, for me, making paper artwork is much simpler that drawing sketches or making the brush lettering. So maybe paper artwork is my most healer everytime the stressful day comes. But don't worry, I still learn to use my hand in drawing and using the brush pen to share something good and beautiful.

We'll see you all soon! We hope you can enjoy our art of the day!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS