FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

March 23, 2016

Daily Photos: Old Solid Wood

Greetings!
This is our photo of the day and the story behind it. Enjoy!


I went to Bogor Botanical Garden earlier this noon to work out my body so I won't be way too fat. And then I saw this interesting tree branches cut from nearest tree where I stood up. Well, yes, it's only the branches. Can you imagine how old the tree is? The diameter of the branches is bigger than my head. Maybe ten times bigger or more.
The heavy-old-branches must be cut from the tree to minimize the tragedy when the heavy rains with strong winds attack. But be better to stay away from the old tree that has a big branches like this. Do not stay underneath it.

That's all our story about the photo of the day. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS