FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 29, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: Harper and The Scarlet Umbrella

Greetings! ❤
This book I read for the few last days before new year falls to Harper and The Scarlet Umbrella by Cerrie Burnell. It's a very interesting children book I've ever read about a young girl named Harper and her cat, Midnight.


Enough for the romance story for this week, I also love the children story because the book contains purity of a child soul and the innocence of their mind. Sometimes a child's mind amuse me because the simplicity is in their minds and they think everything is beautiful. This book also tells us about the bravery that Harper has in her soul. She didn't think what's the consequences for flying with the Scarlet Umbrella or fight with the Crazy Conductor. I love the good soul in this book.

The plot is so simple but interesting. I love books that describes all things in details, and this book became one of my favorite children books. If you love to clean your soul and reset your mind about a complicated life, this book is recommended for you. It's entertaining but also teach us to be brave for what we believe in and never give up.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS