FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

November 26, 2016

Art Journal: Doodles Before Noodles

Greetings! 💕
It's been a while since my last post about the daily art i make everyday. Sometimes I just don't feel like i'm going to do it. But lately, since I spent most of my times on the construction site doing an interior design (ummm, maybe let;'s call it interior in an outdoor space) project that's still on going, i took my black paper and my Sakura's Gelly Roll Stardust pens in Rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, magenta, plus pink.

Well, wait for no longer!
These are the two doodles I made while waiting on the project's site. All theme in floral, not because I love floral that much, but since the ideas was popped first in my head when started to do the art (yeah, let's call them art. 😁).

25/11/2016

26/11/2016

The art will continue and so on. I hope I can make something good while spending my times managing all the project's teams at the site.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS