FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

November 29, 2016

Art Journal: What's Popped in My Head Earlier Today?

Greetings!
Today is my another day at the construction site to review all the on going project. Like few days ago, I decided to bring my stack of black papers to the site and start drawing while my team is doing what they have to do.


Lately I've been thinking more about floral and what I can explore from it. Although it seems the same like earlier drawings, but I still need to learn more how to practice my arms to make something good and improving my doodling and sketching skills.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS