FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

November 28, 2016

MondayFest: For the Birthday Boy

Greetings! 💕
Last week I've received a request from a friend who asked us make a special paper artwork for her birthday boyfriend. An art full of love and warmest greetings with pieces of good memories added inside the frame.


Making a paper artwork for someone else is one of my pleasure since I know the person who receive the gift will smile and remember the good memories from the sender. And I hope I can continue it always.
Happy birthday! 😀

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS