FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 5, 2016

Art Journal: Doodling While Waiting

Greetings!
Doodling is one of my activity now while waiting my team at the on going project is finished with what they're doing. Despite I am bored, I choose to doodling since it's fun and make the time flies so fast.


I don't know why all I have in mind is something like that. Floral pattern and more. I hope something popped in my mind other than floral again tomorrow.

That's all for today. We'll see you all gain soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS