FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 6, 2016

Style It Tuesday: On The Construction Site

Greetings! ❤
Keep everything perfect and tidy is a must when you have to face the job you are working on. Once said that a good outfit takes you a wonderful place at the same time. And I think the quote is make sense. I proof it myself.



*photo by House of Smichi*

I have to control everything on the site everyday, but I can't wear something way too casual since the construction site may contain anything dangerous like nails, sharp gravels, and even dust. So I have to cover my feet with shoes. Fortunately, Converse has thick sole so it can cover my feet nicely. And since the site is hot and sunny, I still have to keep myself comfortable. This is my most everyday outfit on the site. Keep it tidy and casual.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS