FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 5, 2016

Daily Pictures: Jeans and Sneakers

Greetings! ❤
Finally I make myself to do photo challenge in themes every week. This week is my Grateful photo challenge so I can learn more to captured good things everyday. Count my blessings and enjoy life.


Today I am grateful for my jeans and my sneakers so I can survive at the construction site of an on going interior project in Azra Hospital in Bogor. It's so nice to realize I have clothes to wear and shoes that covers my feet from anything dangerous on the road I make.
Thank you, God! 😄

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS