FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 6, 2016

Daily Pictures: This View

Greetings! ❤
I captured this view on my way to work this morning. This is what I am grateful of today. While down below's lying all the dead, you can still enjoying the view and do more kindness to everyone you meet.


Although half of the Mt. Salak this morning was covered by the clouds, but this view is so inspiring since I was surrounded by the dead down in their graveyard. This morning was so silent so all you can think is only your life and how you'll live through it. Like Ellen Degeneres said, "Be kind to one another."

Well, maybe I am weird, but graveyard with this good view is my favorite place to sit down and think. 😁

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS