FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 7, 2016

Midweek Projects: Opening Soon Part 3

Greetings! ❤
I am so thankful that I've got this far for the project in Azra Hospital in Bogor. Although it's tiring and preoccupy my brain that much, but I am glad I can make it this far.



This week is finalizing all the works for couple weeks ahead. The polycarbonates roof is set and this time, we have the chance to do the surface finishing like concrete coating and set the hexagon mosaic tiles. Still have to fix here and there but most of the works are already done. I am so excited to see the result. As all designers would have known, making a 3D picture into real is very delightful. And I hope my clients are happy with the result.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS