It's time for cool place for you to hang out this weekend! This week we choose Mad For Garlic in Grand Indonesia Mall. A cozy Italian restaurant & bar with great food.
The interior has a great ambiance too. It represents Italian restaurant in dark color, mix with modern touch.
Enjoy the view!
What I love about the interior is the glass lamp. Looks cool!
See you on another story of cool places!
xoxo,
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!
WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤
POPULAR POSTS
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...
-
Hello and happy Friday, everyone! Welcome back to Friday Market on House of Smichi . And right now we have some recent updates for this...
-
Greetings! Friday Market is back with our goods to sell online. What's on the market today? #1 Flower Crown Open order for ...
February 26, 2015
Cool Places: Mad For Garlic, Jakarta
Labels:
2015,
bar,
Cool Places,
February,
FUN Thursday,
Italian,
Italian resto & bar,
Jakarta,
Mad for Garlic,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONTACT US!
Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com
You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)
POPULAR POSTS
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...
-
Hello and happy Friday, everyone! Welcome back to Friday Market on House of Smichi . And right now we have some recent updates for this...
-
Greetings! Friday Market is back with our goods to sell online. What's on the market today? #1 Flower Crown Open order for ...

No comments:
Post a Comment