Greetings!
These are our art of the day made by our designer, Sherly Genoveva. Enjoy!
#1
Newspaper Art: Gratitude
Today I learn about how to be grateful with what I have now. It makes my life easier when I realize that God always bless me with so many incredible things that keeps me alive. Thank you, God!
#2
Doodle: Floral Pattern
In the end I drew floral pattern again. I must see more to improve my hand to create more doodles.
That's all for today's Art Journal. We'll see you again soon!
Thank you for enjoying our Art Journal!
Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!
WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤
POPULAR POSTS
-
It's not a lovely Monday without MondayFest on House of Smichi. Happy Monday! It's already in the end of the month. But our fun an...
-
Greetings! Friday Market is back with our goods to sell online. What's on the market today? #1 Flower Crown Open order for ...
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...
February 3, 2016
Art Journal: Learn More!
Labels:
2016,
art journal,
art of the day,
doodle,
February,
HoS,
House of Smichi,
newspaper art,
originally by HoS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONTACT US!
Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com
You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)
POPULAR POSTS
-
It's not a lovely Monday without MondayFest on House of Smichi. Happy Monday! It's already in the end of the month. But our fun an...
-
Greetings! Friday Market is back with our goods to sell online. What's on the market today? #1 Flower Crown Open order for ...
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...



No comments:
Post a Comment