Greetings!
Welcome back to this week's ideas from the Pinterest.
This time we are so in love with greenery things. You can put all your green things inside or outside your place. But sometimes, people make their own greenhouse to keep greenery things together and keep them away from extreme weather like rain. Well, we collect all the images from Pinterest and we hope you can enjoy them!
That's all for today and we'll see you again next week with another top 5 list ideas from Pinterest!
Thank you for reading!
Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi! :)
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!
WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤
POPULAR POSTS
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...
-
Greetings! This morning I went a walk into a local market near my house to buy some groceries, especially vegetables and fruits. ...
-
Greetings! Since we found a beautiful park in our hometown, we've decided to be more brown to earth and blended in with the nature. ...
November 12, 2015
Cool Pins: Top 5 List of Greenhouse Ideas From Pinterest
Labels:
2015,
Cool Pins,
greenhouse,
HoS,
House of Smichi,
ideas,
November,
Pinterest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONTACT US!
Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com
You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)
POPULAR POSTS
-
Greetings! I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watchi...
-
Greetings! This morning I went a walk into a local market near my house to buy some groceries, especially vegetables and fruits. ...
-
Greetings! Since we found a beautiful park in our hometown, we've decided to be more brown to earth and blended in with the nature. ...






No comments:
Post a Comment