FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

January 19, 2017

Daily Pictures: The View

Greetings! ❤
Today I was at the Azra Hospital to check out the progress of maintaining the roof.


This is the view from the front corner and I am so happy to see this result. The Bougainvillea flowers coloring the color palette perfectly. And the greenery makes the coffee kiosk fresh. It's still in the progress to complete the view of the coffee kiosk.

As a designer, I am beyond happy because my 2D pictures became reality. The hardwork has became a wonderful presents at the beginning of this year. Plus, I can get more experience to do something different and sharpen my brain, especially the part of creativity and logic. Yes, sometimes making a project needs logic too! It's important.
I can't wait to see the whole picture of this coffee kiosk at February when all the activities begin.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS